• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Official Public Release
The official Puplic release of Mubuntu OS.

The OS built for MME4CRT for accurate 15khz emulation on a CRT. It will contain the following.

1. 15kz 240p boot menu (Grub) This will be 31khz LCD or 31khz CRT unless convert scripts are run. 
  2. 15khz 480i Lubuntu installer  This will now be a dual installer for 15khz and 31khz CRT and standrd LCD (post setup scripts to change mode)  
  3. Patch kernel for interlaced bugs fix 
  4. First time boot script to set your video card type (used to determine the best boot resolution). 
  5. Openbox desktop environment with mouse click menu items for MME4CRT shortcut * 
  6. Pre-installed with all cores included patched Bettle-Saturn resolution reporting 
  7. All MME4CRT assets pre-downloaded 
  8. MME4CRT pre-setup - enabled CRTSwitRes at super resolution 1920 (So that all video cards will display it card). This can be changed to native or dynamic. 
  9. Current frontend will be RGUI running in 240p with the choice to switch to Emulationsataion ✅ -  Emulationstation coming soon
  10. Mono - To run 
  11. Skrapper to download and install all 3D box art and menu videos for Emulationstation 
  12. Linux module for GonCon2 - This will be released as an update later.

• 1. Desktop resolution restore in case of MME4CRT crash 
  • 2. Terminal emulator 
  • 3. Web browser for rom download 
  • 5. MME4CRT Updater 
  • 6. Arandr to configure dual screens 

As the GunCon module may take a while Mubuntu will be released soon  Cool

Download here
MME4CRT Founder / Developer. 

PayPal   YouTube   Alphanu Game Studios

ehm me only miss the download link? :-)
Yeah, just finishing up the last few things. There will be a download link at sometime this evening. Probably looking at around 23:00 UTC as long as all goes well!  This has been delayed. Please hold on why we tidy up some bugs.

First i would like to thank you for you dedication and all your effort to bring us this.

Can we expect a 31khz version ? For us people who use pc crt monitors and have no access to 15khz crt.
(03-15-2019, 11:32 PM)Claudespeed Wrote: First i would like to thank you for you dedication and all your effort to bring us this.

Can we expect a 31khz version ? For us people who use pc crt monitors and have no access to 15khz crt.

There will be 31khz options soon, but to start with it will only be for 15khz.

Update to the Public release.

Please see the first post.

what mean 31khz crt and 31khz lcd?
with 31khz lcd we have a arcade and consoles look picture same of original 15khz but on a standard vga svga lcd?
and what about 31khz crt... do u mean trysync arcade monitor with vga 31khz input?
Basically what you said yes.

31khz CRT will be for arcade multi and trisync monitors. It is also be for 31khz pc CRT monitors. both of these at 240p and looks just like 15khz.

LCD wise this will just be a pre-built emulation OS. No need to download or install anything.

Mubuntu Is ready to go. I am just waiting in the Linux module to enable GunCon2 Support.

Once this is complete the download will be available.

https://github.com/muldjord/skyscraper
can u use this for scraper tool?
i think its better option around