• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Master System and Game Gear Problems
Hello.

Fantastic work Alphanu, some things that you publish we are using in RGBuntu distro. In few days we are going publish the distro in first final version. RBGuntu are much light (1.4 GB with MME4CRT, EmulationStation, Kodi and Systemback), if you want you can use for your system, and you can purge anything of this distro. Is based in minimal Ubuntu with OpenBox.

In our test we see than MME4CRT not working with Master System and Game Gear. This system show a white line.

Thank so much for your great work. And sorry for my horrible english.
I will have a look into this and find out what the issue might be.
MME4CRT Founder / Developer. 

PayPal   YouTube   Alphanu Game Studios

(03-11-2019, 02:26 PM)Vassag0 Wrote: Hello.

Fantastic work Alphanu, some things that you publish we are using in RGBuntu distro. In few days we are going publish the distro in first final version. RBGuntu are much light (1.4 GB with MME4CRT, EmulationStation, Kodi and Systemback), if you want you can use for your system, and you can purge anything of this distro. Is based in minimal Ubuntu with OpenBox.

In our test we see than MME4CRT not working with Master System and Game Gear. This system show a white line.

Thank so much for your great work. And sorry for my horrible english.

Can you post a link so other members can download your OS. I have been doing exactly the same thing with Lubuntu an openbox. 

Do you have 15khz resolution pre-installed? kernel mode or X? 
Do you have drivers for all video cards?

Good work man, can you message me a link so I can test?. I'm sure SMS and GG are working ATM. so I might need to see whats different on your OS.

(03-12-2019, 12:16 PM)alphanu Wrote: Can you post a link so other members can download your OS. I have been doing exactly the same thing with Lubuntu an openbox. 

Good work man, can you message me a link so I can test?. I'm sure SMS and GG are working ATM. so I might need to see whats different on your OS.

Hello alphanu.

Thank for your interesting. SMS and GG have artefacts in ATI and Nvidia. For now the betatester, @diavluchi, can´t test with Intel.

I don´t want spam  your forum, I will send you a link for private message.

At now RGBuntu have about 1.3gb with kodi, MME4CRT (RetroAch) and EmulationStation. But if you want use this fell free and change all you want. We belive in free software. We create this distro for the community

I came from .NET Windows programmer world, all this is a challenge for me.

RGBuntu use X and have your script for 15khz, are very simply and great idea. The instalation made from LCD, when you start de system you select graphic card. The system reboot and it show in 15khz. You can rotate the image, for vertical games, if you have a vertical monitor.

For the moment, @diavluchi test ATI and Nvidia. Intel, for the moment, the system show image Smile.

I will send you a private message.

Thanks for you help, and your great work.
(03-12-2019, 08:48 PM)Vassag0 Wrote:
(03-12-2019, 12:16 PM)alphanu Wrote: Can you post a link so other members can download your OS. I have been doing exactly the same thing with Lubuntu an openbox. 

Hello alphanu.

Thank for your interesting. SMS and GG have artefacts in ATI and Nvidia. For now the betatester, @diavluchi, can´t test with Intel.

I don´t want spam  your forum, I will send you a link for private message.

At now RGBuntu have about 1.3gb with kodi, MME4CRT (RetroAch) and EmulationStation. But if you want use this fell free and change all you want. We belive in free software. We create this distro for the community

I came from .NET Windows programmer world, all this is a challenge for me.

RGBuntu use X and have your script for 15khz, are very simply and great idea. The instalation made from LCD, when you start de system you select graphic card. The system reboot and it show in 15khz. You can rotate the image, for vertical games, if you have a vertical monitor.

For the moment, @diavluchi test ATI and Nvidia. Intel, for the moment, the system show image Smile.

I will send you a private message.

Thanks for you help, and your great work.

Cool, when I get a chance I will have a look.

I'll message you back on the private chat.

Are you using that latest script. it includes Resoltuons for Intel and Nvidia https://github.com/alphanu1/MME4CRT-Auto...khz_x11.sh

where to download and test your distro vassag0?