• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Installing 15khz desktop resolution on Linux x11
I don't think you can verify them. However if you installed them for Grooveymame than they are most probably dynamic. open Vmmaker, click on edit settings, go to the user modes tab. here you will see a option that is set to dynamic this needs to be changed to static.

Also in the usermodes.ini you need to put the resolutions in from the link above as well as the others you have.
MME4CRT Founder / Developer. 

PayPal   YouTube   Alphanu Game Studios

Hi Alphanu,

the weird thing is, the modes are installed as i can select then when i go into rgui ->video>resolution once the game is started (always in 640x480 which is my desktop resolution), then from there i can select the resolution like 2560x240 and then the game is properly displayed but it does not happen automatically
So far i noticed doh that for some games it does work automatically like aka katana (original game res for that one is 320x240, half of my desktop resolution)
i tried deleting all modes from driver first using vmmaker, then i added the 2560 resolutions you have (about 8 of them)
I was expecting to see only these 8 resolutions including the desktop resolution in retrorach video settings->resolution but to my surprise they were in there 3 times now?
It seems vmmaker makes them double or something?
More games did load now with resswitching working but not in the correct resolution, probably not enough resolutions there , i think 8 for arcade game is too little, i will try again later to remove them all and install only the super resolutions from groovymame, about 18 modelings in that list of supersolutions
It's all down to refresh rate matching. Currently, MME4CRT so look for a specific refresh rate. 60 55 or 50. If you install modes with dynamic these refresh rates get changed. And MME4CRT won't find that resolution. I might remove the refresh rate matching, but this will cause VSYNC to work harder and cause more lag.

Anyway, let me n ow how you get on.
MME4CRT Founder / Developer. 

PayPal   YouTube   Alphanu Game Studios